Tuesday, March 1, 2016

VIDEO: “Shut up and Listen”… Clinton Flips Out After Marine Asks 1 Brutal Question

Image result for clinton tells marine to shut upWhile campaigning for his wife Hillary Clinton in Bluffton, South Carolina, former President Bill Clinton faced a Marine veteran who asked him about his wife’scover-up of the reason behind the 2012 terror attack on the American diplomatic compound in Benghazi that left four Americans dead — and let’s just say the exchange left the former president looking weak trying to defend his wife.
The unidentified Marine said, “We had four lives in Benghazi that were killed and your wife tried to cover it up.”
As the Marine kept talking, Cliton said, “Would you let me answer? You listen to me. Am I allowed to answer? I’m not your commander in chief anymore but if I were, I’d tell you to be more polite and sit down.
As security closed in on the Marine, both men were attempting to talk over the crowd, which booed the Marine.
“Do you have the courage to listen to my answer? Don’t throw him out. Shut up and listen to my answer. I’ll answer it,” Clinton said.

No comments:

Post a Comment